
February 2, 2013 Update
So here's the story behind this picture Elder Higgins writes:
"The English Elders have these investigators, but we went and visited them last week because they have a grandpa that speaks Spanish. They are a really cool family. Anyway, the guys daughter likes him to put the cat in the bag and then they put it in a stroller and the daughter pushes it around and laughs. This just happened to go down while we were there. It was really funny and cute. I feel like the cat doesn't really enjoy it though...........but I thought it was cool so I had them take a picture of me and the cat and sent it to you.
There are alot of dogs loose here. We pretty much got attacked by one the other day! It was wild, luckily it wasn't too mean. I'm sorry you probably didn't want to hear that......"

Note from Elder Higgins mom: It is always so fun to get an unexpected email picture from a member where Elder Higgins has been visiting or having dinner, makes my day!! Not sure the significance of the cat and the bag..........maybe he will fill us in later :)
ReplyDelete