Mission Scripture

"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father; Ye shall have eternal life."
2 Nephi 31:20

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rays of Light

September 8, 2014

The countdown is getting smaller! You'll probably only get one more Email after this one. I don't know if I'll have time to write on that last Monday in the mission. It will be a hectic one! That's crazy huh!? 

Had one of the most spiritual baptisms that I've ever been to this week.  It was very personal, and all of us were able to share our testimonies the sister baptized even shared her testimony, and said that every time the missionaries had left (she's been taught by many missionaries) she had missed them and wanted them to come back. And surely enough after a while missionaries would eventually find their way back over to her house. She said we were "rays of light" in her life. I just count my lucky stars that I was able to be with her as she got baptized. She's so awesome. You'll just have to meet her one of these days :)

We had a lot of meetings this week. It was weird to hear about all these up and coming things, and being like, "Hey, I won't even be here for that." For instance, this mission is getting iPads next month.. I leave right in time to miss that. I'm not too upset. 

Other than that, we didn't have to much else happen. Our investigator R-- came to church and bishop announced his baptism for next week. He seemed pretty happy when he heard his name over the pulpit. So that will be something to look forward to this week!

Well, We'll see ya'll soon! I love you lots. 

Love,
Elder Higgins 

Things that me trunky:  Everything......Haha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment