Mission Scripture

"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father; Ye shall have eternal life."
2 Nephi 31:20

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

California Here I Come!! New Address

Elder Higgins called home from the Salt Lake airport Tuesday morning, November 27th!!  He was happy and excited to be on his way, good to hear his voice!

Today, November 28th, his mission president's wife Sister Smart called to report that he made it to Riverside safe and sound with a smile on his face :)

Elder Higgins writes in a email today:  "It was good to talk to you guys yesterday!  I had a safe flight into California and met my president and my new companion.  It's been really good so far.  My new companion is Elder Littlewood from Idaho.  He seems really nice!  Yesterday we had orientation from all the mission staff, they are wonderful.  I had to pass a driving test with the presidents assistants and we stopped at a gas station and they had me talk to some people there, it was pretty crazy.  No one really wanted anything to do with religion, well, not yet.  I'm gonna find some though, if anything those people at the gas station made me more excited to actually find some people.  We are going to do some tracting later and Elder Littlewood set up some appointments for tonight.  It's warm in California and I love all the palm trees and I see orange trees everywhere.  Riverside is absolutely beautiful!! I'm serving in Riverside."


New Address (letters): Elder Jordan Higgins
                                      2700 Iowa Ave. #57
                                      Riverside, CA 92507


Packages to Mission Office: Elder Jordan Dale Higgins
                                               California Riverside Mission
                                               5900 Grand Avenue
                                               Riverside, CA 92504

No comments:

Post a Comment