Mission Scripture

"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father; Ye shall have eternal life."
2 Nephi 31:20

Thursday, May 15, 2014

It was Awesome to See you this Week!!!

May 12, 2014

Yeah we won't be Emailing for long. We spent most the day playing basketball, and bowling. We thought we would take more time playing, instead of Emailing because we talked with you yesterday! 
 
It was so awesome to see you this week! I loved seeing all of you together, and smiling. Eli was adorable. It was good to see him smile!
 
Thanks for being a great family. I love all of you. 
 
Well, that's probably it for this week. I'll update you on all things riverside mission next week. 

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment