This week was actually kind of rough. We weren't able to teach as many lessons as we planned to. B--has been super busy and we weren't able to meet with her. We taught M--and H-- a few times. They are super cool. I don't know if I've mentioned them before, because we actually have two sets of M--and H--. This set we found after another investigator told us that she thought they were members. So we headed on over there to knock on their door. As we walked through the gate a small white dog bolted out of the yard and started running down the street. It totally reminded me of Dixie. Elder T-- ran after it and eventually caught it. I guess M-- noticed from the window that we let her dog out, and came outside. And I talked with her as my companion ran down the street. She is super cool. They didn't turn out to be members but we picked them up as investigators. They are progressing slowly. They haven't come to church yet though. We even stopped by Sunday morning, but they weren't able to come. Once they come to church I know they will progress at double the rate. So we will focus on that this week.
We also had interviews with the new President. He's very cool. It was a very spiritual experience. I love to hear the testimonies of people that have truly consecrated their life to the church. I hope one day when I'm older I can look back and say the same thing about myself. I'm heading in the right direction!
Well, I sure love you! Tell the whole gang I say hello. I don't have too much time left to Email everyone. So tell everyone of my love for them.
Love,
Elder Higgins
No comments:
Post a Comment