Hey So I'll just cut straight to the news, the transfer goes as follows. Are you ready?? It's pretty cool. I think it's probably the coolest thing that could have happened this transfer. I'll be staying here in Menifee. Coming to join me this last transfer is my MTC buddy Elder H-- I couldn't believe it! I think it's so cool! They moved two sets of missionaries out of our ward, and now we cover two areas, because we're covering the other missionaries area now. So we got hooked up with a lot more investigators! So i'll tell you more about them next week.
There's a missionary term called "dying," and it basically refers to when you leave the mission. Because you die as a missionary so to speak. In that sense Elder H-- and I die together! I think it's a big comfort. I mean who wants to die alone? We actually requested it from our friend Elder Moss the AP, and with the approval of God, he made it happen. I think it will be cool to see how much we both have grown, and to teach together again! This time with real investigators.
This week we had a lot of cool things happen. We didn't have very many lessons though because we had a lot of meetings, and stuff. Tuesday we went to the temple. It was awesome! And as always we ate Cafe Rio afterwards. I think Cafe Rio might have been on you guys! This week it was Mormon night at this semi-pro baseball team in Lake Elsinore. So we got the permission to go with our investigators, and we had promised him and his son two tickets, and they were ready to go with us. It was super fun!
The lesson of the week is that you can throw up crazy prayers, and God will listen. He sent me Elder H-- and President put us back to Zone Leaders so don't worry we won't be able to lose focus too much!
Love you!
Love,
Jordy :)
I gotta get used to my name this last transfer. So it's not so weird when I come home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment