Well, I don't have that much time today so I will be very brief, but we had a pretty crazy week. Last P-day after we emailed we got a call from two missionaries that weren't getting along very well so we had to exchange with them for almost the whole week until President told us what to do. So Elder Prieto and I kept on switching in and out of our area. So we spent most of the week in a weird limbo state where we were constantly switching companions back and forth, and places too. Then we ended the week being in a trio with one of the missionaries while the other went someplace else. So that was pretty intense! That's just a glimpse into the drama we see as missionaries.
We also spent 8 hours helping someone move on Saturday. My neck is super sunburnt! I guess I still haven't learned to put sunscreen on, and there's no excuses, but in my mind I didn't think I was going to be outside as much as I was.. It was really fun though!
So about transfers.. They've decided to send me to Mennifee. Where ever that is! My companion's name is Elder Taylor, and I have no idea where he's from. I've heard excellent things about him so i'm pretty stoked to meet him. I'm excited to be leaving, and for some reason I wasn't that sad to be leaving. I feel like I will still be in contact with everyone, and that I wasn't saying goodbye at all. So that's that.
Love,
Elder Higgins
No comments:
Post a Comment